Are you preparing a new project?
Are you relocating mass production to a new production site?
Are you looking for experienced project team members?
- Takes responsibility for the complete preparation of the new project
- Coordinates all project activities within the team
- Communicates with the customer
- Reports KPIs and project budget performance
- Coordinates all activities linked with transfer of mass production and industrialization
- Actively supports the readiness of the new production site to take over the new production
- Creates logistics concepts, coordinates material flows, creates layouts
- Packaging design and concept
Project Specialist (APQP, P-FMEA)
- Co-develops product and process concepts with regards to quality assurance, coordinates product and process validation activities in preparation for a new project
- Actively supports suppliers of materials/purchased parts to increase stability of supply (or improve quality of products supplied), helping suppliers to achieve set KPIs